Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Pink hijab day a heads up to breast cancer awareness [Tribune]
· Maya Essence delivers more than fair-trade coffee [Medill]
· Chicago's own Diego Rocha opens new doors [SCS]
· Evanston businesses use creativity in advertising [DN]
· Marc Chagall windows reinstalled in Chicago[Herald]
· Target shortchanges shoppers with certain coupons [Breaking News]
· Groupon defends state aid [Tribune]