Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Night of the Living Gagas [Redeye]
· 662,000 Dollar Tree Stores Halloween lanterns recalled [Southtown Star]
· A food court opens at Chinatown's Richland Center [Reader]
· Bedbugs move downtown [Tribune]
· I want to make Mondo a Project Runway winner, let's give him $100k [Chicago Now]
· Sixteen unbelievably beautiful photos of haunted spaces [Curbed Natl]
· Regis & Kelly spoof Rachel Zoe and Lady Gaga: deli-meat dress & Armani [Racked]