Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Latino fashion week 2010 [NBC Chicago]
· An interview with Cookie Monster [Chicago Now]
· Austin & Santino will be at Block 37 this Wednesday [SCS]
· Macy's CEO goes back to roots with hometown push [SouthtownStar]
· These aren't your grandma's Christmas tree skirts [NBC Chicago]
· The Apple station gets its first thumbs-down [Chicago Reader]
· Tavi Gevinson is launching a Sassy-like magazine with Jane Pratt [RNA]