Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Expect to see a lot of this color next spring. Image via The Independent.
· Walmart has no agreement to lease in Lake View [Gay Chicago]
· Gary Chico to host LGBT Town Hall; Walmart an issue in 44th Ward [Gay Chicago]
· Illinois to offer amnesty on online shopping taxes [AP]
· Honeysuckle: Pantone's color of the year for 2011 [The Independent]
· Elle Fanning steps out in Nicholas Kirkwood for Rodarte wedges [Style Bistro]
· Vogue Russia dedicates cover to Putin's mistress [Jezebel]
· Reiss to re-release Kate Middleton’s engagement-photo dress [The Cut]