Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· At church sale, a different kind of holiday spirit [Chicago Tribune]
· Wal-Mart exec tells alderman no letter inked on Lakeview site [Crain's]
· Checking in with Chicago's Tel Aviv Couture [Chicago Reader]
· Gifts inspired by Amy Sedaris [Cool Hunting]
· American fashion designers shine in W‘s January issue [Fashionista]
· Fashion shows at the Château de Versailles? [Daily Front Row]
· Goodbye, Best Buy. Hello, specialty retail? [CNN]