Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tavi and Sheba's Chicago shopping and fashion winners of the year [HuffPo]
· BizSpot: Boystown's newest hot spots [Boystown]
· Top coupon sites based in Chicago [Chicago Tribune]
· Bizarre eco-fashion stories of 2010 [Ecouterre]
· Kate Middleton engagement dress designer Issa to relaunch in U.S. [StyleBistro]
· The New York Times loves the Snuggie, and so do I [BlackBook]
· Seoul's new fashion hub [The Chosunilbo]