Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Groupon reportedly turns down $6B Google takeover offer [e.week]
· Hungry and driven: unearthing the emerging Chicago fashion community [Gapers Block]
· Cosmo sets sights on Mongolia [NYT]
· Behold: Sally Singer’s first T issue [The Cut]
· Black Sun: Fannie Schiavoni & Simon Henwood talk art, music, collaboration & Japanese fashion [Tokyo Fashion]
· Colorful street style snaps straight from Miami [R29]