Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· 2010 in Review: Chicago Fashion [NBC5]
· Shopping on Armitage: back in business! [Today’s Chicago Woman]
· Peninsula Hotel is winner at World of Chocolate event [Candid Candace]
· New Björk song for Alexander McQueen tribute [Consequence of Sound]
· Is Blake the new face of Chanel? [ELLE]
· Style file: Calvin Klein’s Kevin Carrigan [WSJ]
· Art Basel debauchery, in picture form [Blackbook]