Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Happy Racked Awards Day and greetings from New York. Later on tonight hundreds of readers and industry professionals alike will be heading on over to The Skylight West in Chelsea for the first ever Racked Awards. To prepare ourselves (and our public) for this glamorous Manhattan Gala, we've fuled up and launched The Racked Awards Fashion Truck. It's a mobile boutique that is touching down in Union Square right now and Bryant Park a little later in the afternoon. Curious? Our New York Editor, Izzy Grinspan is live-blogging the event.
- Most of the truck's items fall in the under-$100 category. The sequined black top, above, is $38, while the printed blouse is $48.
- Animal rings run between $35 and $60.
- Spike bracelets are $10 to $15, bangles are $12, and leather cuffs are $20.
- The necklace on the left is $38. The one on the right is $26.
- Scarves are $22 to $25
- These necklaces are all between $28 and $55.
- Victoria Beckham Barbie is the truck's mascot.