Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Bergdorf's social media manager Cannon Hodge and Best Twitter Personality winner John Jannuzzi pose with their prizes.
- Winners got to take home the coveted Golden Turban award.
- Park & Bond's Tyler Thoreson and Joe Zee
- Best Men's Blog winner Michael Williams of A Continuous Lean along with Josh Peskowitz and Jonathan Evans from Best New E-Commerce Site Park & Bond
- Alison Levy from Shopping Site of the Year Net-a-Porter with Mr PORTERS Michael Krueger
- Roy from Most Williamsburgy winner Alter poses with the lovely ladies of Best Brooklyn Store nominee Dalaga.
- Topshop won for Best Fitting Room Eavesdropping. Seriously, every time we're in there, we wind up next to a room full of six hilarious FIT students all yelling "GURL PLEASE" at each other.
- Later, John Jannuzzi was peer-pressured into wearing his turban.
- Racked Awards starter kit: Bulldog gin, golden turban, drinks list.
- The Fashion Truck was open for business all night.
- All aboard!
- Team Racked from left to right: Associate editor Tiffany Yannetta, Chicago editor Jared Hatch, long-time contributor Cynthia Drescher, New York editor Izzy Grinspan, recently departed National editor Danica Lo, and writers Payton Wang and David Chen.
- Hardworking Racked writer David Chen pitches a story in the middle of the party.
- Lauren Merkin's Jesse Kaplan and Lauren Goldberg with Curbed Network founder Lockhart Steele.
- Styleite's Julia Rubin, right, with a friend
- Corrin Acome was in charge of design for the party. Here's some more of her work.
- Fashion writer Laura Neilson and friend
- Sarah Meyer and Ryan Thomann of Best Brooklyn Store winner Life Curated
- Former Racked intern Rachel Traub and friend
- Fashism's Pamela Castillo accepts the Fashion Start-Up of the Year award wearing a skirt that matches her turban.
- Winners and nominees gather round the wall of prizes.
- Andrew Clancy of Any Old Iron with Cutest Store Sidekick winner Monkey
- Monkey works it like a pro.
- ThreadNY editor Laurel Pinson demonstrates her accessorizing prowess (look at those bird earrings!)
- Dalaga's Mary Mangiliman and Elizabeth Hull
- The DJs in action
- Go Brooklyn! Here's a posse of Williamsburg and Greenpoint store owners
- Former Racked interns Phill Picardi, far left, and Lauren Frankfort, fourth from left. They grow up so fast!
- Claire Mazur and Erica Cerulo of Fashion Start-Up of the Year nominee Of a Kind
- Adele Berne and Michael Kuhle of Menswear Store of the Year winner Epaulet
- More of Epaulet's crew. Aren't they dapper?
- Monkey and friend
- The men behind Video Interlude of the Year winner "NYFW, With Apologies to Lanvin"
- The Curbed Network's Michelle Curb, Cole Boyle, and Sarah Polsky
- Lindsey Green and Lockhart Steele
- William Tigertt, the man behind Freeman's
- Park & Bond's Josh Peskowitz and Jonathan Evans
- Racked Chicago's Jared Hatch
- Epaulet's Dylan Eckman
- DJ Hohme and special guest Steven Rojas
- Author Sloane Crosley with Curbed tech head Eliot Shepard
- Racked photographer Shirin Borthwick and friend
- The winner for Best Chicago Fabric Store came all the way from the midwest!
Tuesday night, boutique owners, social media personalities, representatives of major brands and a small Boston terrier named Monkey gathered at Skylight West for the first annual Racked Awards. Parked in the corner of the warehouse was The Fashion Truck coming directly from stops at Union Square and Bryant Park. The truck remained open for shopping throughout the night. On the feature wall flanking DJ Hohme and special guest Steven Rojas prizes in the form of golden turbans were displayed on turquoise mannequin head stands. Local winners got to take home both the turban and the stands whereas winners from Chicago and Los Angeles will be receiving their awards in by post so they don't have to travel with them and end up like @Bergdorfs on the subway.
Attendees Life Curated, Alter and the teams from nominees Dalaga and Fashism showed up. So did Elle magazine Creative Director Joe Zee, Best TV Personality nominee looked classic in gray-on-gray. Gilt's Tyler Thoreson and Richard Schneider of Supreme Fabrics. Best Men's Blog winner Michael Williams of A Continuous Lean, Paul Lechlinski from nominee Room Service, the handsome gentlemen of Best New E-Commerce Site Park & Bond, and the group from New York Menswear Store of the Year Epaulet. Not to forget Monkey, the Boston terrier wearing a bow tie who won Cutest New York Store Sidekick.
Racked National has coverage of the awards beyond the award ceremony city by city by city. Or you can keep it local and refer back to the Chicago Winners.
· All Racked Awards Coverage [Racked Chicago]
· The Racked Fashion Truck Is Open for Business in Union Square [Racked Chicago]
· Presenting the Racked Awards 2011 Winners, City by City [Racked]
· Announcing the 2011 Racked Awards Winners for Chicago [Racked Chicago]