Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Get Cheeky with Cheeky Chicago
- Amanda Puck and Rich February
- Rich February in the Cheeky Chicago Spring Fashion Show at Bloomingdale's Michigan Avenue
- Hot Stuff, Natalie Martinez!
- Rich February "backstage" in Cheeky Chicago Spring Fashion Show at Bloomingdales, Michigan Avenue
- DJ Madrid and friends in the Theory Department
- Maggie Morgan looking delicious as usual
- Amanda Puck
- Rea Frey
- Jerrod Melman
- Erica Stimac Getting Cheeky "Backstage" Before the Spring Fashion Show at Bloomingdales
- Joe Cutaia "backstage in Cheeky Chicago spring fashion show at Bloomingdale's
- Jerrod Melman Modeling in the Cheeky Spring Fashion Show at Bloomingdale's
- Maggie Morgan Walking in the Cheeky Chicago spring fashion show at Bloomingdale's on Michigan Avenue
- OMG those are sexy pumps
- Jessica Zweig and Erica Bethe Levine, hosts of Cheeky Chicago spring fashion show
Cheeky Chicago knows how to put on a successful event. During their second annual spring fashion show, in conjunction with MGD 64, the two founders, Jessica Zweig and Erica Bethe Levin, gathered their devout followers and convened on the fifth floor of Bloomingdale’s to present their cheeky people of style. Hors d'oeurves, music by DJ E-Six of Crossfader King, beverages courtesy of MGD 64 and décor by 3C Event Design set the stage for an interesting evening.
Eight chosen Chicagoans (Ahmed Braimah, Amanda Puck, Erica Stimac, Jerrod Melman, Maggie Morgan, Natalie Martinez, Rich February, and Joe Cutaia) rocked the spring trends down the winding runway, milking the very diverse crowd, who watched, snapped pictures and sipped complimentary cocktails. As regular supporters of Cheeky, we flitted through the sea of glittered skirts, stylish accessories and impossibly high heels, taking note of all the impending fashion. This spring, bold, flowing fabric clung to the women, while cropped pants with bare feet and pink sweaters draped lazily across the broad shoulders dominated the males.
All in all, it was another successful Cheeky event. In addition, ten percent of the night's shopping proceeds will benefit Augie's Quest, a charity focused on finding the cure and treatments for ALS, the devastating illness better known as Lou Gehrig's Disease. -Rea Frey
· Bloomingdales [Official Site]
· Cheeky [Official Site]
· Augie's Quest [Official Site]