Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Kenmore Live Studio Hosts First Webisode of 'So You Wanna Be A Designer': Anna Hovet Wins The Accessories Challenge
- And the winner is...
- Stephen Curd explaining his model
- Anna Hovet and friends
- Debbie Jagel gets excited easily
- Anna Hovet giving her victory speech and a bit of snarky advice to the other contestants
- Indie / electro-pop band Money Penny
- Emily Rose Giddings with Tonya Pierce
- Michael Pazmino explaining his model