Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Today we got a preview of Topshop and Topman. The store actually opens tomorrow, on Fashion's Night Out with a runway show on Pearson featuring according to Gordon Richardson, Designer of Topman, "Some fun girls and good lookin' guys." Wandering around the store, enamored with range of product - it's just so shiny and new (and big) we have to share the photos of the interior with you. If that weren't enough, Mayor Rahm Emanuel showed up with Sir Philip Green and we got some intel on a special guest for tomorrow's festivities to boot!
- Topshop Chicago Exclusives in the Personal Shopper VIP Room.
- Topshop Chicago Exclusives in the VIP Dressing Room
- Chicago Exclusives
- Chicago Exclusives for Makeup and Some Pretty Quirky Earrings
- Will Rihanna Show Up Tomorrow As the Special Guest?
- There is a Mirrored Union Jack in the Ceiling
- Topman Suiting
- Topman Chicago Store Exclusive Sweater
- Topman Footwear
- Mayor Rham, Sir Philip Green
- Topman Chicago Store Display by Alstaire Del Rosario
- Handbags, Satchels & Purses, OH MY!
- Topshop Mainline
- Freedom Jewelry Line
- Sir Philip Green and The Mayor of Chicago, Rham Emanuel
- The Dressing Rooms
- Center Topman Display With DJ Booth
- Tomorrow's Lineup!
· Topshop [Official Site]