Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Brian Atwood opens brick-and-mortar in Manhattan [WWD]
· Why are magazine editors headed into retail? [Fashoinista]
· Annie Leibovitz admits to Rihanna and Anne Hathaway Vogue covers [The Cut]
· Fab revamps mobile apps for holiday shopping ease [NYTimes]
· And now an infograph on how to get more Twitter followers [Mashable]