Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Chanel taps Cara Delevingne for resort ads [Grazia]
· Judi Dench wore a 007 rhinestone neck tatt to Bond premier [Daily Mail]
· Gisele's third David Yurman ad involves a horse [FGR]
· Katy Perry's ballot dress is one way to show political support [THR]
· Terry Richardson shoots the boys of Girls [Fashionista]
· Menswear e-tailers are driving online retail growth [Business Week]
· Pinterest adds website verification to profile pages [Mashable]