Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Gone With the Wind dresses restored with $30,000 [Telegraph]
· Lord & Taylor's NYC flagship will stay open on Thanksgiving [Styleite]
· W Mag fetes 40 years [WWD]
· Condé Nast exec blames the internet, tablets for lay-offs [WWD, sub req'd]
· Tiffany's named most digital competent of jewelry stores [WWD]