Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Portraits of a 14 year old Kate Moss to be auctioned [Telegraph]
· Livia Firth named UN Leader Of Change for eco-friendly label [Vogue UK]
· Spanish luxury brand Loewe taps Penelope Cruz [Grazia]
· Nicole Kidman covers Du Jour magazine's second issue [WWD]
· Kenneth Cole celebrates Obama's re-election with a billboard [The Cut]
· Gilt Groupe's CEO steps down, company plots IPO bid [WSJ, via The Cut]
· EBay Style debuted in China with help from luxury site Xiu.com [Bloomberg]