Gifts at Argyle
- Forget the jolly Ol’ Saint Nick on Argyle St. it’s all about the jolly Buddha complete with his own red white fur trimmed cap. Also the sign on one of the other Buddha promises that if you take him home “the money will come.”
- Colorful cactuses are a delightful holiday gift just be sure to ask for assistance because “OUCH!” those prickles can hurt. 3.For the tech savvy youngster in your life Argyle St. gift shops provide you with plenty of options of iPhone cases adorned with H
- This cute kitty is just begging to be taken home. She may not be real but apparently she can talk. “Meow!”
- Coffee, tea or me?
- A gorgeous Vietnamese boxed tea set at $25 is an impressive gift with little impact on the wallet. Throw in an herbal tea from the grocery store down the street and you have yourself an awesome gift for Mom or crazy Aunt Gertrude.
- The lucky bamboo is an old standby hostess gift of ours. With its tapered shape just pop a star on top of this bamboo plant and it’s ready for some holiday cheer as an unconventional Christmas tree.
- Oh, hello there!
- And he's on sale, too!