Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Rag & Bone New York, Madison Ave via Retail Design Blog
- Rag & Bone in London via Esquire
- Rag & Bone in LA via Racked LA
- Rag & Bone in SoHo via William Yan
- Rag & Bone men's floor in New York, Madison Ave via Racked NY
- Rag & Bone in New York, Madison Ave via WWD
- Rag & Bone in Boston, Back Bay via Racked
In April earlier this year, when we interviewed David Neville and Marcus Wainwright from Rag & Bone, we asked them a variety of questions. Amidst the interrogation, we found out that Marcus loves romano cheese and David's factitious lunar rover needs to have a heated steering wheel. We also found out that there was a strong possibility that they would be opening a Chicago store--yet unconfirmed. Today, we're one step closer to a confirmation of the Chicago store.
In a Q&A this week with WWD, celebrated was their achievements in 2012, working with Kate Moss, and the opening stores in London, Soeul, New York, LA and Boston. The Q&A also revealed that the next stores will be coming to San Francisco, Chicago and Paris. So can we get a "woot, woot"? What do you think: with the Rag & Bone Chicago store be in Bucktown or the Gold Coast?
· Rag & Bone [Official Site]
· 5 Questions for Rag & Bone Duo [WWD]
· The Designers of Rag & Bone Talk the Possibility of a Chicago Store and the Importance of a Lunar Craft [Racked]