Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Coco Rocha says her Longchamp ads weren't Photoshopped [Fashionologie]
· Saint Laurent gets its second Vogue cover [The Cut]
· L'Wren Scott moves runway show from Paris to London [WWD]
· Fashion folks bluster at Instagram's policy changes [Style.com]
· Plus-size retailer Lane Bryant ups the ante on their mobile site [WWD]