Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- A pie box - $35 at Mighty Nest, Haymaker and Favor the Earth
- Colorfall dominoes - $44.99 at Marbles the Brain Store
- Box set of playing cards from Jonathan Adler - $78 at Jonathan Adler
- Felicia Ferrone Champagne flutes - $79 for a set of 2 at Luminaire
- Corksickle - $30 at Judy Maxwell
- The most popular candles from Diptyque - $60 at Diptyque
- Fresh from an Old Town legend
- Rag & Bone flask and shot glasses - $14.99 and $9.99 (50% off)
- Pete Stockmans porcelain flutes - $128 for a set of 2 at Luminaire
There are so many celebratory house parties this weekend leading up to New Year's Eve which means more drinking and more social time with people you like. You know it's going to be a good time and you want to show your appreciation for the host, who has opened up their house, heart and fridge for all these people. What do you get for a hostess gift? Here are our suggestions, starting with something to keep pie safe, moving on to games and drinking accessories and finishing with decor that keeps the house smelling nice. All make great gifts and are sold at shops just a stone's throw down the street. Ah, and don't worry, we made sure everybody has gift wrapping.
Want to click through? Jonathan Adler · Marbles · Luminaire · Felicia Ferrone · Piebox · Mighty Nest · Haymaker · A New Leaf · Judy Maxwell · Target