Hipster Holiday Gift Guide
- “Seconds” Dessert Plates Set ($95) - These dessert/salad plates prove that parts can sometimes be better than the whole thing; each is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- Block Lamp ($139) - A hot light bulb is contrasted with surrounded “ice.”
- Fuzzy Face Photo Frame ($18) - It’s your own personal Wooly Willy.
- Frozen Smiles Ice Cube Tray ($8.95) - Even grandmas and grandpas get in on the hipster action.
- Keith Haring iCrew4 ($49.95) - The bike mount for iPhone 4S/4/3G/3GS has a shockproof design, is water-resistant and can be rotated 360 degrees.
- Knit Cozy Cup ($19.95) - Cups can be cozy, cuddly and warm too! The cozy koozie insulates your hands and keeps your drink warm.
- Ray Gun Desk Pen ($135) - This pen is so Flash Gordon.
- Retro British Telephone ($60) - Who said landlines are out? This replica 1967 British telephone (with a few modern additions) is so in!
- Blank Canvas Bib ($14.95) - Gift this bib for the baby hipster in your life. Bib=Blank Canvas. Food=Media. Baby=Artist.