Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- This is a 1950s garter with with built in bra and garter straps. This can be a sexy number for the bedroom or a tummy sucker to create an hour glass figure. $20
- This sexy, coral pink slip is from the 1960s. It has adjustable straps and a pleated detail at the hem. Can be worn at night or if you feel creative you can make it into a daytime dress. Size medium/large $17.50
- This arrangement of jewelry includes a multi-chain key necklace -$15, a pin and earring set (1960s) - $15, and an adorable mini rose pin - $6
- This charming red dress is made of 100% silk and is straight from the 1960s. It has a unique black design and a zipper in the back. Size medium, $25.00
- This cute little ensemble includes a high waisted, leather mini skirt (1970s) - $17.50, a heart patterned sweater (1980s) - $17.50, an assortment of bangles - $5 each, and a black patent leather purse $12. Garments are size small
This culver glass set is hand painted in a 24k gold paisley design. It comes with one pitcher and 6 glasses. $35
Every few weeks we love to check with Suburban Secrets in Lakeview to see what luscious vintage finds are finding their way into the shop. Nowadays, gearing up for the romantic holiday, Owner, Lisa Cipriani is stocking some sexy little dittys for yourself or your boy to pick up. Find dresses from the high 1960s in silk, and 1950s garters with a built in bra and vintage cocktail glasses for your nightcap.
· Suburban Secrets [Facebook]