Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Flash Bronzer Anti-age by Lancome
It's a tinted facial self tanner that minimizes and prevents signs of aging while delivering optimal hydration and an irresistible glow all while providing SPF 15 protection. Perfect for being so close to the sun, ye
Awakening Oxygenating Scrub Shampoo by Davines
For his famous hair: this treatment shampoo is formulated with natural Jojoba Microcapsules to delicately exfoliate the scalp and oxygenate the skin, making hair extra fluffy. Silica Particles help to f
Supremely Smoothing Jasmine-scented Hair Moisturizer
After using Davies Scrub Shampoo, Rod's hair might be fluffy, but what if it's dry? We don't think you should sacrifice fluffiness for hydration. This is why we're suggesting Lush's jasmine hair t
- At the end of the day sometimes all you need is to relax. This is why we're suggesting Eucalyptus shower spray. Properties of eucalyptus include; anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and anti-inflammatory.
The scent that starts with exciting freshness and lasts to keep suitors tantalized and intrigued by you. The Axe Effect may result in but is not limited to, unrelenting attraction and/or late nights.
- Bliss Softening Socks are a real treat for dry, cracked, and tired feet. These are an indulgence, not a necessity- but sometimes we need an indulgence... didn't Martha Stewart carpet her cell? Those with brutally dry or cracked heels will find these a nic
With Rod Blagojevich headed to the slammer today, we're concerned how he'll cope with the process of aging and staying beautiful at such a high altitude. Though we've never been to Denver, or the more glamorous Aspen but we think the air there is much drier than the marshland air of Chicago (think hydration). Also, he's going to be there through the most difficult process of aging, the late 50's (anti-aging). It's quite a bizarre set of conditions he'll have to cope with. This is why we've decided to select six beauty products to help Rod keep hair fluffy, skin glowing and smelling good for the duration of his sentence as Inmate No. 40892-424.
- Eucalyptus Spray by Opas Soap on Etsy
- Jasmine & Henna Fluff Eaze by Lush
- Lancome Flash Bronzer Anti-age at Sephora
- Axe Twist at Soap.com
- Bliss Softening Socks by Bliss
- Davines Awakening Oxygenating Scrub Shampoo at Sleek Hair
· Blagojevich Arrives in Colorado, Heads Toward Federal Prison [Sun Times]