Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Renaissance Man Justin Timberlake Launches a Home Line [Curbed]
· The Groupon Deflation, Charted [TheNextWeb]
· Starbucks Moving into CTA "L" Station [NBC]
· ThugLuv [AstroWifey]
· Chicago Sales Tax is Third Highest in the Country [Crain's]
· Smells Like Beautiful Dispirit: The Music of Perfume Genius [ManUpChicago]