Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- 1950's Trifari Rose Brooch and Earring Set, $225.00
- 1960's Necklace by Les Bernard, $325.00
- 1960's Kenneth Jay Lane Earrings, $125.00
- 1970's Ciner coin necklace, $325.00
- Kenneth Jay Lane 1980's Art Deco Earrings, $165.00
- 1970's Pierre Cardin Bracelet, $250.00
- 1950's Trifari Bracelet, $125.00
- 1970's Yves Saint Laurent Necklace, $525.00
- 1970's Jomaz Snake Bracclet, $275.00
Stuart Mesires, proprietress of Ladybug Vintage has just announced she'll be at the next installment of Dose Market at River East Art Center on April 15. In efforts to get you amped up for her next showing, we've gathered a few images for you to pre-shop. OMG that YSL seashell number is going home immediately.
· Ladybug Vintage [Official Site]