Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The launch of Burberry Taipei involved a "digital weather experience" [Fashionista]
· Butter London launches lip gloss [The Daily Obsession]
· Future top designers showed off at the Pratt Institute Fashion Show [The Cut]
· Weird: Neon nail polish is illegal to produce in the U.S. [More]
· Check out the best looks from the White House Correspondents Dinner [Fashionologie]
· Cosmopolitan will sell a line of accessories at JCPenney [WWD]
· Zooey Deschanel becomes the face (and hair) of Pantene [People StyleWatch]