Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Arrangment with Staghorn Fern: $30, this is a combination of fresh cut flowers as well as a live plant, this one being a staghorn fern. That way when the flowers die, the plant will still be around and can be replanted. Good idea!
- Fern planted in a Kari Water cup: This cup by itself is $28, but with the plant it is 31.95. The pots are handmade in Amsterdam.
- Vintage Beaded Necklaces, Jade, Raw Opal, Rose Quartz, range in price from $60 - $160.
- Cherry Blossom Bud Vase Arrangment: $21.95, including flowers, $14.95 just the vase
- Heather Plants, $15
- Various Topiaries including Myrtle (the tallest one), Euyonomous, both $20, and the smallest is a rosemary topiary at $11.
Walking through the door at Marguerite Gardens one can't help but be swept away by the charm of the old world feel - the scent of the Amsterdam tulip markets and sparkling magical treasures, vintage and new. We belly up to the Parisian bistro tables that spill with flower buckets filled with a dazzling array of world’s most unusual blossoms basking in the thoughtful gifts of the shop.
At Marguerite, there are those who know flowers and those with imagination creating the best bouquets for the style seeking set to gift to their mothers. This Mother's Day, or a few days before, go in and explore the wisdom and trend of stag horn ferns, topiaries, hand-thrown pottery and vintage jewelry.
· Marguerite Gardens [Official Site]