Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley to design lingerie for Marks & Spencer [Grazia]
· Alice Temperley will design a lower-priced line [TheDailyMail]
· Nanette Lepore expands to Tokyo and beyond [WWD]
· Six reasons why Naomi Campbell's reality show will be awesome [Buzzfeed]
· Full circle: Helmut Lang makes the transition from designer to artist [NYTimes]
· JackThreads, the flash sale site for dudes, launches a private label [WWD]
· Game changer: Brands keep tabs on consumer wants through Twitter [NYTimes]