Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Gawker's Maureen O'Conner will replace Amy Odell at The Cut [WWD]
· Beyonce returns to the stage wearing Ralph & Russo [Vogue UK]
· Cindy Crawford weighs in on model regulations [Jezebel]
· David Beckham is wet and shirtless on the cover of Elle UK [Elle UK]
· Family-owned Versace considering outside investors [Reuters]