Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- MWI Eloquence Five Stone Round Diamond Band in White Gold
- Tacori Men's Wedding Bands
- Kwiat Stackable Bezel Set Bands in Tsavorite, Yellow Sapphire and Pink Sapphire
- Kwiat Stackable Bezel Set Bands in Diamond, Black Diamond, Blue Sapphire and Black and White Diamonds
- Kwiat Eternity Bands in Platinum
- A 4.5ctw with Royal Asscher Diamonds set in an eternity platinum band as part of the C.D.Peacock 1837 Collection
- Benchmark Men's Wedding Bands
- A. Jaffe Diamond Celebration Bands
With the nation's views about same sex marriages becoming a lighter topic and being placed prominently in the public space, we decided to ask
Chicago's Chicagoland's oldest retailer, C.D.Peacock, celebrating their 175th year this year what they've got in store for gay marriages. It is, after all, Pride Month, and we're expecting a larger change sometime soon, so what better time to explore these options than now. Take it from a jeweler who has seen the trends of the times and built on their stockpile of classic pieces to accept new lifestyles and attract a new generation of newlyweds.
· C.D.Peacock [Official Site]
· Happy 175th to Chicago's Oldest Retailer [Racked]
· All Weddings Week Coverage [Racked]