Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Satomi Kawakita's Hexagon Ring with a White Diamond for $590
- Marquis Ring by Conroy & Wilcox for $1780
- Claire Kinder Studio's speckled band with a diamond for $330
- Claire Kinder Studio's Bateau ring for $980
- Blanca Monros Gomez three-diamond half round for $550
- Seed ring in yellow gold with a white diamond by Blanca Monros Gomez for $190
This week you’ve seen some gorgeous sparklers from David Yurman and C.D.Peacock, but perhaps you’re looking for something a little more delicate? Not everyone wants a giant rock on their hand- and that’s okay. Whether you’re looking for a wedding band, a sweet, itty bitty engagement ring or even an “every day” band, we’ve rounded up our some of our favorite small rings from Catbird, the ultimate home to jewelry that is both little and lovely.
Yep, and this company loves it's Chicago readers so much, plus they want to expand their Chicago presence (more news on that later) you can get free shipping to all Chicago zip codes (ones starting with 606) by using the code RACKED606. You've gotta spend over $100 and you've got until June 23rd at midnight.
· Catbird [Official Site]
· All Weddings Week Coverage [Racked]