Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Steven Meisel to shoot lots of models for Diesel ads [WWD]
· 15 year old Chloë Moretz will rep Aéropostale [Styleite]
· Tom Ford and his stand-alone shop are headed to London [Vogue UK]
· Eco-champ Livia Firth to launch a capsule collection [Telegraph]
· Condé Nast picks London site for its College of Fashion & Design [Vogue UK]
· The Cut will undergo major expansion next month [NYTimes]
· Self will launch a site billed as an "online trunk show" [FishbowlNY]