Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rag & Bone will open London flagship, present at LFW [Vogue UK]
· Preen returns to the runway. Here are some past favorites [Grazia]
· Expert on lying studies how fake fashion effects behavior [The High Low]
· Shoe-Wise, It's Sneakers FTW This Summer [Racked]
· This is what a parody of "Girls" entitled "Squirls" looks like [Gothamist]
· A.P.C. partnered with Nike to make unisex kicks [Refinery29]
· Cover Face-Off: Superhero Movies' Leading Ladies Out Chic Each Other, Vogue Style [Racked]