Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Guess and DJ Tiësto are collabing on clothes but not music [WWD]
· Milliner extraordinaire Philip Treacy returns to LFW this year [Telegraph]
· North Korean experts check hemlines to feel out new leader [NYTimes]
· Twitter/blog savvy Roberto Cavalli now has e-commerce [Racked Inbox]
· Into the Gloss's site had some work done and relaunched [WWD]