Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Where'd all the bethonged mini-men go in this Fame video? [YouTube]
· The salaries at Hearst are really different than at Condé Nast [Fashion Etc]
· Brits don the tallest heels in Europe. Get it together, Italy. [Vogue UK]
· Hérmes to outfit France's Olympic equestrian team [Telegraph]
· Much fanfare welcomed Opening Ceremony's London pop-up [WWD]
· Project Runway's new Twitter tool let's you avoid spoilers [Mashable]
· Rebecca Taylor to launch a new blog [WWD]