Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Chloë Sevigny covers Dazed & Confused Korea [Fashion Copious]
· Brit retailer River Island rumored to open across the pond [Telegraph]
· Marks & Spencer, Oxfam make Union Jack flag from used clothing
· Gaia Repossi does yoga for Opening Ceremony's new mag
· Gender bending design team The Blonds make a Barbie [T]