Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- CHANEL Glam (Glitter Ombre with CHANEL gold decal)
- Acid-Washed Ikat (Hand-painted design)
- Fishnet Stocking (Hand-painted designs, swarvoski crystals)
- Marble (Shady Lady CND technique)
- Metal Fade (Glitter ombre)
- Foiled (Multi-Color Foil Technique)
- Ombre V-Gap (Glitter ombre fade in center, with black V-Gap)
- Gilded Half Diamond (Gold leafing half triangle near cuticle)
- Color Drops (CND's Acetone Washed Drops Technique)
- Foil Optics (Multi-Color foil technique)
Fall trends are hitting the racks and we're beginning to see colors for the new seasons. Inside the new home studio of Ashley Crowe, also known as nail wizard, Astrowifey, some glitzy fall magic is happening. Most recently the 10 nails she's created using CND techniques from the Shellac fashion Show. We're seeing a blue Ikat, some deeper marbled tones, and glitzy embellishment using Swarovski, glitter ombre and foil treatments inspired by Elyse Marie Vieni's jewelry.
· Astrowifey [Wordpress]