Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nicole Kidman is topless, bootified on the cover of V [StyleList]
· Manhattan is getting a really big H&M [WWD]
· IKEA will use graphic artists, not photographers for catalog [WSJ]
· KMid fave Rebecca Taylor is headed to London [Vogue UK]
· Alice Temperley extends collab with Barbour Gold Label [Telegraph]
· GQ comes to life on iPhones with GQ Live! app [GQ]
· Scott Schuman isn't too happy with the 'Campus Sartorialist' [DailyBeast]