Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Gwen Stefani and her big ol' hat cover Harper's Bazaar [Styleite]
· Terry Richardson helps Pour La Victoire with a brand makeover [WWD]
· Camera della Moda reps are bummed Jil Sander forgoes Milan FW [The Cut]
· Louise Gray brings her "outlandish" style to Topshop [Vogue UK]
· News from the Roitfeld front: Her site will live on Tumblr [Fashionista]
· Markus Lupfer and ASOS meet in the middle for ASOS Black Label [T]
· Play with some dots on the LV/Yayoi Kusama app by Love [WWD]