Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Some insight into Lana Del Rey's David Lynch-inspired H&M ad [Fashionologie]
· Glee Star Lea Michele lands a L'Oreal campaign [Stylelist]
· Urban Outfitters teams up with Facehunter for a collection [MRS]
· Spring 2013 was the most diverse NYFW runway to date [Jezebel]
· Solange Knowles is not really that interested in fashion [Fashionista]
· Twitter will stop supporting third-party photo apps [Buzzfeed]
· Versace launches e-commerce in Europe today [WWD, sub req'd]