Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Roberto del Carlo: Originally $745, now $299.
- Jean Michael Cazabat: Flats in cobalt suede, originally $265, now $159
- Acne: Burgundy fur boots with fuchsia neoprene, originally $690, now $279
- Alexander Wang: Mesh-toe boots, originally $525, now $229
- 3.1 Phillip Lim: Originally $550, now $219. Available in oxblood with cream heel or black with cream heel.
- Carven: Originally $790, now after the slaughter, $319
- Isabel Marant: Originally $990, now $399
The sale at Barneys has been rockin' for a while now, and it's really starting to peter out. That said, there are several sizes of the styles that are left in the shoe section, so it may in fact be worth the trip. We're told that the sale is expected to be packed up within the month--so go right now. Click through the gallery for pricing like $229 for a pair of Alexander Wang (orig. $525), $319 for Carven (orig. $790), or $399 for Isabel Marant (orig. $990).
· All Barneys Coverage [Racked]