Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Annelore reversible jacket that can also be worn as a dress. Originally priced $710 marked down to $199 with an additional 40% off of the markdown price.
- By Malene Birger: Originally $595, now $299
- Diane Von Furstenberg: Originally $465, now $350
- The petal pink dress is by Alice + Olivia called the Jayme Trapeze Dress. Originally $400 marked down to $180 and then the 40% off on top of that.
- Tocca blouse, originally $275, now with 40% off ($165)
- Kelly Wearstler outro shift in periwinkle, originally $365, now $162.
- Shoshanna navy mini dress with neon red beading, originally $465, now $395.
- A nice blushy-tan trench by Mackage, originally $690, now $299.
- Loffler Randall in a nude/tan color called 'tortora' have been reduced to $299 (orig. $695)
Racked 38 Member, Perchance Boutique is hot in the middle of their semiannual sale. The first week, the discount was 10%, then it increased to 20% and now everything is at 40% off. Even merchandise that was previously on sale is now 40% off the sale price. Things are moving, but there's still a lot to choose from--like this trench by Mackage, originally, $690, now at $299 and a delicate periwinkle Kelly Wearstler dress, originally $365, now $162.
· All Perchance Boutique Coverage [Racked]
· Perchance Boutique [Official Site]