Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· English National Ballet gets a Vivienne Westwood makeover [Telegraph]
· Alexander McQueen to skip the runway, will present instead [WWD]
· Chinese tourist are choosing Prada over the Louvre [Bloomberg]
· Brit Jourdan Dunn is relocating to the US [Vogue UK]
· Katie Holmes the face and co-owner of hair company Alterna [WWD]
· Wow: Glamour's exec online editor Susan Cernek has left [Twitter]
· Why being social doesn't make you a social media expert [Mashable]