Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Moi Boutique - Multi Stripe Pattern Detail Sweater ($59)
- Art Effect - 525 America Orange Shaker Knit Sweater ($60)
- Akira - Sequin Patch Sweater in Grey ($56.90)
- Trillium - Demylee Jonathan Sweater ($289)
- Cityblue - Scott James Jude ($66)
- Penelope’s - A.P.C. Merino Alpaca Pullover ($225)
- Haberdash - Relwen Lake Superior Shawl in Navy/Char ($179)
The holidays are over and we have a brisk Chicago winter to get through. It's time to invest in cozy sweaters to embrace the season. (And we don't mean ugly sweaters like those so popularly worn over the holidays.)
Without compromising comfort or style, we've selected cuddle-ready garments from local boutiques, perfect for lounging in by a roaring fire while sipping a hot boozy cocktail. It doesn't get any better than this!