Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Penelope's - Gitman Vintage Blue Portuguese Flannel Tie ($78)
- Penelope's - The Hill-Side Black Selvedge Chambray Tie ($84)
- Haberdash - Altea For Haberdash ($79)
- Penelope's - Gitman Vintage Heavy Light Grey Oxford Bowtie ($45)
- Haberdash - Altea For Haberdash ($89)
- Penelope's - Pendleton Porland Collection Washougal Tie ($78)
- Penelope's - Gitman Vintage a/w Cotton Poplin Tie ($78)
- Sir & Madame - White Watch Tie Clip ($36)
- Sir & Madame - Mustache Tie Clip ($40)
Whether cupid let his arrow flow, the stars were aligned or you're plain lucky, you met your match. Though we know Valentine's Day is such a Hallmark holiday and that we shouldn't need an excuse to celebrate the relationship, we're going to observe it anyway and love it!
We want you to look good doing whatever it is you're doing—enjoying a candlelit evening at home, five-course dinner out or ice skating in the Park.
Opt for a trendy or classy tie like a square-end, skinny or bowtie, or spruce up your current collection with a tie clip from a local shop. Happy Valentie's Day! — Robin Clement
· Penelope's [Official Site]
· Haberdash [Official Site]
· Sir & Madame [Official Site]