Toes Before Bros
- Ikram, one of the foremost purveyors of luxury in the world stocks socks from Y-3 and Sonia Rykiel to Junya Watanabe and Comme. Recently Ikram picked up Italian brand, DePio in houndstoothed yellow with brown, red with tan and white with navy. $85.
- Hästens Down Slipper Boots. YES. The ultimate treat for your feet, these cozy, 100% cotton boots are filled with a blend of 75% white down and 25% sea bird feathers, to ensure that you or your loved one is wrapped up in nothing other than the most luxurio
- Probs the cheapest in our roundup, this speckled pair by Two Feet Ahead is sold at Independence, you know, the shop for Oak Street Bootmakers. And if there were one pair of socks heritage bookmakers know and love, it's this pair. $8.
- With a guideshop on Armitage and one in River North, Bonobos can show you these socks in person, but you'd be better off just staying toasty inside and ordering them online. $26.
- Penelope's on Division is now stocking Gallet, a Japanese brand known for their warmth. $10-$12.
- Happy Socks. $10-$12 also at Penelope's and Nordstrom Rack if that's more your thang.
- These are the socks that the famous Sock Monkey was made of. Made right here in the USA by Fox River Mills, they're $15 and fabulous.