Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Terry Richardson shot Lena Dunham sans pants for V Magazine [The Cut]
· A former J. Crew designer is launching her own line this month [SheFinds]
· White House/Black Market to sponsor Inaugural Ball [WWD]
· Israel kicked off its low BMI model ban yesterday [WSJ]
· Burberry released a "behind-the-scenes" video of Romeo Beckham [Vogue UK]
· Snapchap growing in popularity thanks to "sexting" function [SheFinds]
· Prescriptives' online-only custom foundation, a play-by-play [The Cut]