Valentines Day Gifts at Dose Market
- Cover girl here, Anastasia Chatzka has made panties (custom to DOSE) to snag at $25 each or 2 pairs for $40.
- Uzma Sharif brings the bomb with rich milk chocolate, roasted cacao nibs and exotic candied rose petals for $9.
- Eskell's lighter cases, charms for necklaces, id bracelets and cuffs can all be engraved on-site at DOSE. $40-$80 depending on the style.
- Fresh, springy scents to toy with your olfactory from Forget Me Knodt, priced at $25.
- For a custom-written poem on a classic Smith Corona by Poems While You Wait, a $5 donation is suggested, though pay-what-you-can is acceptable as well. All proceeds go to Rose Metal Press and 826 CHI.
- The world's first city fragrance happened right here urbs in horto. From the roses and lavender used to make the fragrance to the bottling, Tru Blooms is Windy City inside and out. Priced at $18, $35 and $60.
- For the closest guy nearby, (AKA) 'Second to None' City of Win's shirts are priced at $27.