Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Prabal Gurung's taps Joan Small for windy ads [The Cut]
· Maidon Nation spearheads collab with Yoko Ono, Rachel Roy [Refinery29]
· Nicole Miller launching printed legwear range [WWD]
· Claudia Schiffer denied having a Hermés bag named after her [Telegraph UK]
· Narciso Rodriguez named Woolmark Ambassador [Vogue UK]